Vacancies at USB2U
Assisting and working as part of the Production Team with responsibility for processing and completing all orders that arrive from either our Far East suppliers or Inhouse Print production. You will have daily contact with the Sales Team, Management, Suppliers and Customers. There will also be other ad hoc duties as defined by your line manager.
- Handling Far East & UK shipments and preparing for processing.
- Using print and engraving machinery to produce goods.
- Email and telephone contact with customers
- Taking payment details and processing card payments
- Processing Royal Mail, UPS (or other courier labels)
- Packing and despatching orders
- Undertaking Quality Assurance checks
- Dataloading USB Memory sticks
- Picking stock for UK print / engraving
- Assisting with the general maintenance of the warehouse
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- PC skills – specifically Excel, Word & email - Inhouse training will be provided on Salesforce, USB2U’s CRM system.
- Good telephone manner when dealing with customers
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
In return the job holder will benefit from:
- Good base salary per annum (£14,650)
- Exposure to well-known brands operating in a variety of different industries
- Opportunity to work in a fun and friendly office environment
- Free Parking
The above role is based upon a permanent full time (Monday to Friday) basis with an ASAP start date. Full training will be provided.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to Dean Horton:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01604 684 816