Vacancies at USB2U
£17,374 per annum
Permanent Full Time Vacancy
Assisting and working as part of the Operations Team with responsibility for processing and completing all orders that arrive from either our Far East suppliers or Inhouse Print production. There will also be other ad hoc duties as defined by your line management.
• Handling Far East & UK shipments and preparing for processing.
• Email and telephone contact with customers
• Taking payment details and processing card payments
• Processing Royal Mail, UPS (or other courier labels)
• Packing and despatching orders
• Undertaking QA checks
• Dataloading USB Memory sticks
• Picking stock for UK print / engraving
• Assisting with the general maintenance of the warehouse
Skill Set / Qualifications
• Good organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage workload
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team
• Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week 9am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
• 22 days paid annual leave
• Friendly working environment
Contact: Aaron Kennedy
If you would like to express an interest in working at USB2U in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date copy of your CV, and reasons why you think you would make a great addition to our team. Alternatively, call us on 01604 685040 to discuss personally.
Please check back here for any future updates.