Vacancies at USB2U
Telesales Executive - Full Time
USB2U, a leading supplier of technology-based promotional products is looking to add to its busy sales team based in Northampton.
The jobholder will be responsible for generating enquiries from new and existing customers using a database of previous inbound quote requests and historical client orders.
Please note that whilst a large element of this role is prospecting through outbound calls and direct emails, this is NOT a cold calling position. We have a rich client database to work from.
- Good base salary per annum
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun and friendly office environment
- Exposure to well-known brands operating in a variety of different industries
- Performance based bonus paid monthly
- Opportunity for progression
- Free parking
- Re-activating dormant client accounts
- Following up leads generated by a range of different marketing activities
- Determining specific client requirements
- Effectively handing over client requirements to Account Management team once lead has been generated
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Generating new business opportunities
- Securing repeat business and ensuring account remains active
- Above all self-motivation, a confident manner and a drive to succeed.
- As the role is primarily phone and email based, strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong sales skills including the ability to negotiate and a ‘can do’ and creative approach
- Good organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Must be able to work well within the broader sales team
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Use of Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Ability to build rapport and trust with people quickly over the phone and email.
- Previous telesales experience
- Some previous experience of Sales and / or Relationship Management
- Previous experience using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com)
Salary £18,000 + £4,000 OTE
Tel: 01604 685044
CLOSING DATE 29th March 2019