Vacancies at USB2U
Assisting the Operation Team Leader and working as part of the Operations Team with responsibility for picking and packing of technology based promotional items that arrive from either our Far East suppliers or in house print production. The jobholder would also be responsible for loading data onto USB memory sticks, dealing with couriers and other ad hoc duties.
- Handling Far East & UK shipments and preparing for processing
- Packing and despatching orders
- Undertaking QA checks
- Dataloading USB Memory sticks
- Picking stock for UK print / engraving
- Assisting with the general maintenance of the warehouse
Skill Set / Qualifications:
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage workload
- Attention to detail
The above role is based upon a permanent full time (Monday to Friday) basis with an ASAP start date. Full training will be provided.
About The Job Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketer with high aspirations to join our in house marketing department. Reporting to the head of Group Marketing, the successful candidate will be producing a range of marketing materials both for print and online.
You would be responsible for a range of marketing activities, including:
- Updating the company’s website
- Writing social media updates and blog articles
- Helping to organise and co-ordinate projects, product or service campaigns.
- Co-ordinating events and exhibitions.
- Driving traffic to the web site by creating and posting relevant content and improving the website’s Search Engine Optimisation. This is amongst the most important responsibilities so you are required to demonstrate experience in this area.
You will be expected to be flexible with your approach and be willing to adapt to sometimes fast changing priorities. This job is full of variety and you’ll need to be able to handle many tasks simultaneously, so good organisational skills are important. In addition you could also be asked to work on tasks such as competitor research, direct mail campaigns or promotional events. While most of your time you will be office based, you may need to attend trade shows or events from time to time so will need to be willing to travel.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very high attention to detail and a passion for high standards of work.
- Understanding and skills in SEO and content marketing.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience and understanding of Adwords PPC.
- Experience in Google Analytics.
- A basic understanding of photography.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role and either a bachelors degree in marketing or equivalent. Exceptions may be made for a candidate on submission of a worthy work experience.
The jobholder will be responsible for a small, primarily office based, team.
Core duties will include:
- Building strategic relationship with key UK and European resellers
- Making contact with the key decision makers from leads generated by a range of different marketing activities. The vast majority of contacts will be ‘warm’ leads
- Determining specific client requirements and providing quotations.
- Briefing the client's requirements to the Account Executive
- Negotiating with Far East suppliers
The following skills are essential:
- Excellent track record of account management
- Ability to communicate at senior level within resellers
- Self-motivation, a confident manner and a drive to succeed
- Ability to motivate and drive team
- Strong sales skills including the ability to negotiate and a ‘can do’ and creative approach to ensure clients requirement are met
- Ability to self-organise and to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Must be able to work well within the broader sales team and business
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
The following skills are desirable:
- Some previous experience of managing Resellers / Trade customers
- Some experience of Salesforce.com, or other similar CRM systems
In return the job holder will benefit from:
- Good base salary per annum
- Commission plan paid monthly
- Free accident and death in service insurance
- Determining specific existing client requirements and providing quotations
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Overseeing the production of the client’s order
Skill Set / Qualifications:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Some experience in a customer facing position
- Some experience of Salesforce.com, or other similar CRM systems would be beneficial but essential
- No previous experience of the photography sector is required