- Vacancies at USB2U | The Branded Tech Experts
Vacancies at USB2U
Senior Marketing Executive
£26,000/yr · Full-time
USB2U are a leading supplier of promotional technology gifts to business across the UK and Europe. We are looking for a talented marketing professional with high aspirations to join our in-house marketing team based in Northampton. It is an exciting time to join the company, and we are looking for the right person to grow with us on the next step of our journey.
About The Job Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing a wide range of marketing activity, with great focus on digital campaigns. Responsibilities include:
· Working with the Head of Marketing to produce and execute the overall annual marketing plan
· Producing optimised copy for new products and informational pages on the company’s website
· Planning, writing and sharing social media content
· Producing topical blog articles
· Working closely with the in-house Designer to produce weekly email campaigns
· Playing an active role in new product development and launch campaigns
· Liaising with external agencies to manage PPC and SEO projects
· Producing monthly reports for the Directors
· Taking joint responsibility for coordinating events, exhibitions and roadshows
Producing compelling and optimised content to drive traffic to the website is a core part of this role, so we are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate SEO and copywriting experience. You will be expected to be flexible with your approach and be willing to adapt to sometimes fast changing priorities. This job is full of variety and you’ll need to be able to handle many tasks simultaneously, so good organisational skills are important.
In addition you could also be asked to work on other tasks such as competitor research, direct mail campaigns or promotional events. While most of your time you will be office based, you may need to attend trade shows or events from time to time so will need to be willing to travel.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
· At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Very high attention to detail and a passion for high standards of work
· A good understanding of SEO and content marketing
· Full proficiency in Microsoft Office
· A working knowledge of Google Analytics
· Experience of running campaigns in Google Adwords / Bing Ads
· A basic understanding of photography
· Experience in Adobe Photoshop or Canva
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and either a bachelors degree in marketing or equivalent. Exceptions may be made for a candidate on submission of a worthy work experience.
This is a permanent, full time role, however we would consider flexible or part time hours for the right candidate.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a brief covering letter explaining why you would be a great fit for our team to: [email protected]
Closing date: 16/06/2023
If you would like to express an interest in working at USB2U in the future, please email [email protected] with an up to date copy of your CV, and reasons why you think you would make a great addition to our team. Alternatively, call us on 01604 685040 to discuss personally.
Please check back here for any future updates.