What happens next with your Photography Show order
Thank you for purchasing your USB Bundles with us over the course of the Photography show. At USB2U we hold a great range of products that are bound to impress you and your customers.
So what happens next, now that you have placed your order?
Take a look below at some of the common questions as well as next steps to ensure that you are completely up to date with your order....
How long will it take to process my order?
As you can imagine we get an influx of orders over the course of the show, therefore, we anticipate roughly a 3-week turnaround on most jobs, it may be sooner depending on how big or small the job is and we will in such instances communicate with you when the likely delivery date is.
If you require your items in less than 3 weeks we can offer an express service which enables your product to be produced and sent to you in as little as 24 hours upon approval of artwork - there is, however, an additional charge for this service so if required we ask that you get in touch with the team as soon as possible to arrange.
What do you need from me?
At this stage, we are just in the process of sorting out all orders, however, if you'd like to send over any logos/artwork that you want us to use on your finished product please do so, as this allows us to get a visual mock-up sent out to you quicker.
Artwork primarily should be sent to us in one of the following vector formats for best results - AI, SVG, EPS, PDF we can also use high-resolution JPEG and PNG files if required.
If you are a repeat customer please let us know if you would like us to use the same artwork as before as we can then send out a mock-up to you a lot quicker.
What is the usual process when it comes to my order?
Below is a typical outline of how your order will be processed if there's anything else we need from you we will contact you and let you know...
1. An account manager will be in touch within the next couple of days to confirm your order and also request artwork from you.
2. We will then send you a visual mock-up of what the USB or Bundle should look like with your artwork on, please allow some time for this as our studio will need be producing a large number of mock-ups for all orders placed from the show.
3. Once visual mock-ups have been approved by yourself we will then produce a test sample of the product with your logo printed on- we will then send a picture of it to you, to ensure you are completely happy with how it looks.
4. If you're happy with the results, we will then go ahead and start producing your full order!
5. We will communicate to you when the order has been dispatched and estimated date of delivery.
I need to change or amend part of my order, what should I do?
If you need to make any changes to your order whether it be the product itself, quantities or memory size of your USB, your first port of call should be to contact the sales team on +44 (0)1604 684811 or [email protected].
Our friendly team are always on hand to help you out with any queries you may have!