We wanted to take the time to thank you for your continued loyalty and support, especially in these difficult times.
The health, wellbeing and safety of our staff is our number one priority during this period. As such, we wanted to inform you that USB2U have implemented the following protocols:
- We are following UK Government and WHO guidelines
- All non-essential meetings are being held via video call rather than face to face
- Employees where possible are working from home
- Skeleton staff working in our warehouse are vigilantly practising social distancing
- Soap and hand sanitiser are readily available, and we are encouraging frequent use
Here at USB2U we are committed to providing our usual high level of service throughout this unprecedented time. As a team, we are striving to remain positive and resilient in the face of the challenges that lie ahead.
USB2U products and services are still all available, both on our standard and express services.
As you are aware, this is an ever-changing situation. We’ll continue to follow Government advice and implement further measures as required, and we will update you with any possible changes to our service levels.
Sebastian La Porta