Our range of carabiner USBs clip directly and securely to any bag or belt, removing the need for a separate keyring, split-ring or cord-loop. Actual carabiners are very hardwearing, and the inherent strength is maintained in the USB version, so it’s incredibly strong and (not recommended) it will carry the weight of a person.
USB carabiners, just like conventional flash drives, are available in a wide range of memory sizes and colours and the integral memory can be pre-loaded with sales and marketing material before distribution.
- Outer Casing: Aluminum with plastic components
- Available Colours: Aluminum
- Memory Sizes: 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 64GB
- Dimensions: 97mm x 45mm x 17mm
- Branding Options: Printing or Engraving on the base of the unit
- Imprint Area: Front
- Imprint Size: 40mm x 10mm
- Special Options: NA
- Download the Artwork Guidelines for the Carabiner USB
Please note that Pantone matching and matte rubber coating are not available on this range.
What is a Carabiner?
A Carabiner (also known as a Karabiner) is a stainless steel carbine hook with an integral sprung gate that is commonly used in climbing, caving, sailing and canoeing. In addition to recreational sports, carabiners are also used by people working industrial environments where personal safety is an issue.
Why Choose a USB Carabiner?
If you are promoting a sports company, the USB carabiner is ideal because it brilliantly reflects what the brand. Examples could include activity holiday companies, climbing sport brands and sailing clubs.
- A carabiner style USB stick helps to ensure the recipient doesn’t lose it. The cord loop on the end of the keyring attaches to the end of the memory stick, and the keyring itself can be “snapped” onto belts, bags, laptop bags etc to keep it safe and secure. There’s no point spending lots of money on promotional memory sticks if they are lost almost immediately
- By branding the carabiner keyring you further reinforce your brand in a simple but effective way
- They increase the overall perceived value and benefit of the promotional item for relatively little extra cost
- The carabiners have a life of their own, so if separated from the branded USB stick they were originally attached to the brand then “exists” in two separate place, on the carabiner itself and the strap.