It’s that time of year again and Thursday 1st October marks the start of Chinese National Day Golden Week celebrations, a 7 day tradition celebrated since 2000. Whilst the holiday is celebrated across China, production of branded USB memory sticks and printed power banks completely stops, causing delays of up to two weeks for suppliers who only manufacture their products in the Far East.
Realistically, the first deliveries of USBs and Powerbanks coming out of China after the holidays will be w/c 19th October at the earliest, so anyone needing branded mobile phone chargers or USB sticks for events on or before then will need to find a reliable UK supplier with plenty of stock which they can print in house.
Look no further, because we have a solution for you. Here at USB2U, we specialize in fast turnarounds and our dedicated team can prepare, print and deliver a personalized USB or Power Bank order in just 24 hours, guaranteeing you the fastest delivery possible in the UK.
Ordering Branded Power Banks or USB sticks on our rush service couldn’t be easier; simply follow these 5 steps:
- Call your Account Manager on 01604 685040 to discuss your choice of Power Bank / USB
- Send your logo to us (ideally in EPS / AI format) and we’ll provide a free, no obligation on screen mock up
- Check and approve the order details using our easy to follow Docusign order form
- Pay online via our SagePay link (or we may be able to invoice you on 30 day terms)
- Sign off the final sample photos and wait for your delivery to arrive with UPS!
If you have any questions or want to know more about our fast turnaround for express orders of USB sticks or Power Banks, don’t hesitate to call or email our friendly sales team who will be happy to help.
Throughout the Chinese Holiday Period, USB2U will be running a series of offers with a turnaround time of just 4 days so keep your eyes peeled for more information.